Subject: [Leica] Black vs. Chrome vs.Titanium percentages--Results
From: "Jeff Alford" <alford@batnet.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 15:16:36 -0700

Well here are the results from those that decided to respond:

20 Black , 9 Chrome, 3 Titanium, 1 Platinum, 1 Panda.

This works out to the following percentages:
59% Black, 26% Chrome, 9% Titanium, 3 % Platinum and 3% Panda.

This is not very accurate since I only received so few responses. Based on
what we sell in our store, this sampling is atypical for my geographic area.

Jeff Alford