Subject: Re: [Leica] IMAGEK, was: Elite chrome 200
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 08:26:23 -0500

At 10:49 AM 5/22/98 +0100, you wrote:

>So the pictures are of a non-working mock up, and so far the
>demonstrations they promised for the "spring", haven't happened. It was
>supposed to be *shipping* this summer. Doesn't seem that likely now.

I went to their web site too. As a user of one of the until this past month
or two state of the art digital cameras, and the size it takes to do it
right, I just don't see such a device coming for some time.

Though CTEIN disagrees with me on this, I suspect this device is a way to
sucker investments in the company. But that's just my cynical side. As a
journalist, I was told in journalism 101 - "Your mother says she loves you?
Check it out."
- --

=========

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.