Subject: [Leica] M Stuff FS
From: cmiller@berkshire.net (Curt Miller,EMW)
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 23:18:16 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Folks:

I have the following M items for sale.  The items are conservatively graded
and priced well below current retail as determined by average of dealer
prices for the same items, _in the same condition_, in the U.S.  All prices
are plus shipping in the U.S. (I prefer FedEx C.O.D. - secured funds).  You
may call me 9-5 EDT on my cell phone: 518-496-9804 or at home: 413-442-9005
at night or over the weekend.

1) M6 - Black. $1350.  Mint- except for base which is Exc+ (a few minor
nicks and signs of use).  This camera is functionally mint and is gorgeous,
with only the slightest signs of any use.  I'm only selling it only because
I got a Titanium version and have M5s to boot (just how many does anyone
need, anyway?).

2) 50/2 Wetzlar Summicron (sn 2.4 mil.) - Black (with 12585 shade).  $450.
Technically mint- but you'd need to look very closely to see any sign of
use.  The lens head is separable in this version for use with a closeup
mount.  Again, how many 50/2s do I need?  I'm keeping my later, but slightly
worn (barrel finish) latest version - with mint glass and recent overhaul
(unless someone would prefer it to the Wetzlar for the same price).

3) Winder M (14403 - the last one - works on all M4-2, M4-P and M6). $425.
Mint- in box with IB.  This is the one everyone wants and is advertised at
$550 in this condition by dealers.  It's in beautiful condition and
functioning perfectly.  I don't need two so I'll keep the M4-2 version for
myself.

Thanks, Curt