Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Enlargers
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 07:23:03 +0200

Hi Pat,

There is no question that the best printer these days is the Epson Photo Stylus
EX. I have an older generation (from last year), the Epson Stylus 600, but I
will be upgrading shortly. The French magazine Chausseur d'Images recently had
a test of the EX and pronounced the output indistinguishable from darkroom
prints.

Nathan