Subject: [Leica] Interesting on eBay
From: Stanley E Yoder <syoder+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 09:17:59 -0400 (EDT)

    I don't know how many LUGnuts vet eBay, but, FYI, and esp. for
collectors and/or CL users: at eBay 14601009, there's an Elmar-C 90/4.
But wait! "PROTOTYPE LENS Serial # 0001220 in EXC++ CONDITION COMPLETE
WITH CAPS AND SHADE.Engraved MADE in GERMANY". Seller goes on to say one
of supposedly only 24.

    Seller is one 'bruce.able' in England. Reserve, bidding began at
$1k. Closes Sunday.

As I said, FYI. I have no connection with this seller.
Stan Yoder
Pittsburgh