Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica users group
From: "Michael D. Turner" <mike@lcl-imaging.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 17:29:50 -0700

At 04:13 PM 5/19/1998 -0700, Philip Quaife, you wrote...
>Can you tell me about this users-group, how to participate etc?
>
>Thanks
>
>Phil

Hi Phil,
Fancy meeting you here...
If you're not a subscriber, I'll quote the instructions from Patrick's
weekly posting:

<snip>
Then to save bandwidth I'll just send it to you privately.
I'm a newcomer myself, but over the past few weeks I've learned
more about Leicas than I thought there was to know! There can be
a lot of volume. I filter it to a separate mailbox to scan at leisure.
All you have to do to participate is reply to any of the messages and
we all get a copy.

BTW, closing the lab has allowed me to resurrect my long-time hobby after
8 years of self-imposed slavery. And now its time to get re-established in
my software engineering career so I can afford to pursue it!
- -Mike