Subject: Re: [Leica] Theater Photography
From: TEAShea <TEAShea@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 12:19:36 EDT

 >Could some of the folk out there who regularly edit large quantities of
 >images give me some tips? >

I get index prints with my processing.  These are thumbnail images -- 36 fit
on a 4 x 6 print.  When I get back some processing, I generally throw away
about 75% of the prints on the first pass.  I then wait a day or two and do a
second editing, throwing away others I don't want to keep.  This usually
results in keeping 2-8 prints from a 36 exposure roll.  I also throw away the
associated negative stips if they have no keeper frames.

The index prints are filed and allow me to later select reprints.  I file the
4 x 6 keepers in archive clear pages kept in three ring binders.  I store the
negatives in archive clear pages - also in three ring binders.

Tom Shea