Subject: Re: [Leica] photonewsnetwork.com
From: "Patrick R. McKee" <photonewsnetwork@ameri-com.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 23:35:48 -0400

Tina,
Thank you for bringing PNN to my attention. Photo News Network is a
copyrighted "publication" website that I registered with the Library of
Congress and incorporated in New Jersey. Some search engines find me with
pnn; Leica cameras; Sea & Sea underwater cameras; Leica binoculars. I am
learning each week how to narrow down the search. I have recently made a
changes. It usually takes about a month to see what effects these changes.
I could hire someone who knows, but, then they would have all the fun. As
you might guess after a visit to my site, I am not a professional
photographer. I just like the products, like we all do, and I am having
lots of fun here on the LUG, with the many people that I have met at LHSA,
etc.
Thanks again,
Pat
prm@photonewsnetwork.com