Subject: Re: [Leica] Sports with an M6 - Revisited
From: AJSymi <AJSymi@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 23:34:51 EDT

<< OK, Eric.  I know that SLR is the only way to fly for sports photography >>

I would like to clarify something regarding my earlier post of shooting
motorsports with an M6.  Yes, I agree with Eric that an SLR is the way to go
for sports, however, if you only have an M6 and no SLR (like I do), this
shouldn't discourage you from getting out and shooting sports with the M
cameras...you may be either surprised with the results, or see something you
never would have expected while shooting within the constraints of a
rangefinder.  Shoot first, ask questions later!!

Cheers,

Arturo