Subject: Re: [Leica] 2/35 Summicron
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 22:20:20 -0300

>you will be more pleased with a version 4 Summicron,
>specially wide open, price around USD 700, 800. If you like
>to have a look at my web sites: there are several pictures, b/w
>and color, taken with that lens ("Canadian"). Additionally, I
>described this lens at length in the subjective lens report,
>part 5, published in the LUG April 10, 98.

Alf:

Which lens is the good one?  I cannot understand from your post if you are
saying that the Canadian Lens id the good one or the poor one.  I have a
Canadian one ( Buy Canadian! ) with serial number 26194XX.  What series is
mine?

If only I could buy Canadian again and get a Noctilux or 75 1.4.

Regards,

Robert Stevens
Halifax, Canada