Subject: [Leica] Trip to US
From: "Ferdinand U. LuDo" <fld@mozcom.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 07:02:27 +0800

Hello Luggers,

At long last, I'm hopefully leaving for the US by month end.

My itinerary is San Francisco, Minneapolis and New York.

I'll be packing along my 2 M6's with 35-50-90 summicrons.

I would like to ask whether these 3 lenses are enough for these cities?

I'm planning to go to Yosemite as well and is 35mm wide enough for this
scenic place? which lens would be most widely use for this place?

How is the weather conditions in these areas now?

Many thanks,

Ferdinand