Subject: [Leica] Re: My web page
From: Pascal <pascal.heyman@planetinternet.be>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 22:20:49 +0200

On 17-05-1998 21:23 Nathan Wajsman wrote:

>I have finally gotten around to building my photo web page; the URL is:
>http://members.tripod.com/~belgiangator . (snip)

Nathan,

Nice initiative. I am contemplating doing the same, but time is lacking
at the moment.

I especially like the sheep in the Dutch country side...

How did you scan your pics? Did you scan from prints using a flatbed?

Pascal

PowerPC G3... listen carefully and you can hear the sound of
              Pentium chips being eaten for breakfast
Sent on a Macintosh PowerBook G3, the fastest laptop on the planet