Subject: Re: [Leica] Industar (Ukranian) lenses.
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@teleport.com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 22:28:53 +0000

Having imported and shot with all the lenses I would say that results at
leas equal the Summitar and better the Summarit, Elmar (sorry), Hektor and
Summar. There are some dogs in the pack but all in all I am delighted with
the price AND performance (if anyone wants to play with them let me know I
have almost every variant)

FYI the best of the lot IMHO is the 35mm f2.8 Jupiter BIOGON copy with odd
rear element.

Mark