Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 vs M6HM
From: Chris Bitmead <chrisb@ans.com.au>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 03:50:59 +0000

Dan Cardish wrote:

> I do think that someone shopping for their first rangefinder camera should
> "Be careful", especially if they are a long time SLR user.  The M Leicas
> (any model, not just the HM) are not for everyone.
>
> Dan C.

Would the experience be similar to my old Minolta 7s (split-image
rangefinder) ?

Just how quiet is an M6? I tried a Konica Hexar Silver the other
day which is reputed to be extremely quiet, but what with all the
motors inside of it, it didn't impress me as being *that* quiet.
Is an M6 quieter than that?