Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG benifits/results
From: "Tom Wyse" <tmwyse@centuryinter.net>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 13:42:43 -0500

see I did change subj. line

What has the LUG done ?  a little over a year ago I had my first Leica
(IIIF)  now I have five, and my work (at least to me) has
improved...probably  not so much from just the equipment, but in taking the
time to think again...the knowledge and experience available here is an
asset you could not get in any other single place..so if some of it gets a
bit off topic, or if at times tempers get a bit short  I can live with it
(or sometimes even throw my two cents in)...just being able to get the LUG
makes it all worth it.
Tom