Subject: [Leica] Leica Gallery: Burk Uzzle signed book "All American"
From: LeicaPhoto <LeicaPhoto@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 16:31:34 EDT

Leica Gallery has approximately 20 copies of Burk Uzzle's famous and hard-to-
find  book, "All American." The book is hardcover, with dust-jacket, 12x9 1/2
inches and has 94 pages of black-and-white photographs. This is a first
edition  printed in 1984 by St. David's Books. This is long, long out-of-print
and contains some of Uzzle's finest images. It has a preface by Uzzle and and
introduction by Martha Chahroudi and a total of 94 photographs including
Romance in Chrome and many others. Uzzle was twice President of Magnum and is
considered one of the seminal photographers of our time. All of the books are
signed by him and we are not aware of any stock of these after they are sold.
The books are mint and are $75. + $5. shipping for LUG members anywhere in the
contintental US (call, e-mail, or fax for foreign rates). The books also come
with free copies of "Leica Magic Moments (the exhibition catalogue of the 40th
Anniversary of Leica M) and the special LIFE photography issue for collectors.
Also any other Leica /photography books ordered at the same time will be
shipped with no other additional shipping charge. Leica Gallery takes AMEX,
VISA and MC. Our 24 hour fax is 212.777.6960 and telephone is 212.777.3051. We
are here Tues through Friday 11 to 6 and Saturday 12 to 6 EST. Best regards,
Rose and Jay Deutsch / Leica Gallery, 670 Broadway, New York City 10012