Subject: Re: [Leica] Extra fine print
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 22:00:21 -0700

George,

The problem is in your own computer. The font you have selected for your=
 email
program is obviously too small. I also believe it's your own email program
that
is adding special formatting. I see none of it, except on your messages,
and my
type is quite large. So check-out your own system. If you are using Eudora,
pull down Tools, click Options, go to Fonts, and set your display font size.

Jim

At 06:42 PM 5/12/98 -0600, you wrote:=20