Subject: Re: [Leica] roadside repairs ( M-6)
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 10:51:34 -0700

Bill & Tom (or is it Tom & Bill?)  sounds like a new sit com...........

Thanks for the help with undoing the double fudge on (in)  the shutter
speed dial. I have no problem with using a screwdriver but I like to know
what is behind the door in front of me if at all possible.

This brings up another question. While I would never undertake a real
repair job on  my M-6's or the lenses,  has anyone ever compiled or put
into book form some of the basics of proper disassembly  and cleaning for
this camera? It would be of great help to those of us whose eating habits
are less than desirable for the Queens table. Hell, it might even be of
some use to those of us who dine at the palace on a regular basis.

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA
USA