Subject: [Leica] Jananese Inventiveness...are you sure?
From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 08:21:01 -0700 (PDT)

From: "adrian bradshaw" <abpeking@public.bta.net.cn>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 08:25:38 +0800
Subject: Re: [Leica] Japanese Inventiveness

Adrian wrote:

"Oh and next time you fly in a Boeing plane, drive a Rolls Royce or a
Mercedes have a good look - I am sure you will find quite a few
significant parts came from Japan..."

Hi Adrain,

I have just returned from my local Mercedes dealer.  I took your
advice and went there to look for significant Japanese parts on a new
Mercedes 320.  I couldn't find any.  So I ask the sales manager what
significant Japanese parts were used in the manufacture of Mercedes
automobiles.  He gave me a very strange look and told me to come back
when I was feeling better.

Regards,
Bill