Subject: [Leica] Leica Repair shops
From: Jim Fields <JField@CTP.COM>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 09:58:56 -0400

Hi folks,
I am a brand new reader to this list, but I am sure that you all will be
able to help me.  I recently acquired a IIIb and I would like to send it
out for a CLA.  Could someone direct me to a reliable repair shop that
can do this for me.  I would prefer one in South Florida (where I live)
but in this age of overnight delivery anywhere in the US would be great
too.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Jim Fields