Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica is Listening!
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 08:57:36 +0200

Arturo,

I agree with your suggestions except #2, the electronic shutter. Because then it
would not work without batteries, and one of the attractions of the M6 for me is
that it works with dead batteries. A possible compromise: have it electronic but
workable at speeds faster than X-synch without batteries. This is how my Pentax
LX SLR works.

About #1, I am not sure. The look of the current M6 is so beautiful, I would hate
to see a radical change. Let us face, all of us who buy Leicas are to a greater
or lesser extent traditionalists when it comes to the design. On the other hand,
I am considering buying an M-grip, so who knows...

Nathan