Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 notes
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 21:54:43 +0100

>>Surely I'm not the only one who uses the self-timer in lieu of toting
>>around a
cable release for taking tripod-mounted pictures of things which aren't going >

I think it's one of the "little better things" on an R8. We all have used
cable releases at some time, but the 2 & 12 second timed release for longer
exposures is great. The only time I get into a hassle is when I don't have
a flash light to see which buttons to press. :)

ted