Subject: [Leica] roadside repairs ( M-6)
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 15:33:47 -0700

OK .......... I know that I should have been shielding my baby with a full
body press.  But, it was hot outside and I'm a sucker for  a double fudge
in a skimpy outfit. I just lost my head.

With that out of the way and knowing full well the admonitions that I will

If I undo the small black screw that sits atop my shutter speed dial,  will
the dial lift straight up so that I may clean some of the aforementioned
double fudge from between the dial and the body of the camera?

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA
USA