Subject: Re: [Leica] is a finder necessary?
From: Michael Garmisa <kilemall@shell.excelsior.net>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 16:21:36 -0400 (EDT)

On 11-May-98 Martin V. Howard wrote:
> Five Senses Productions wrote:
>>
>> Is a finder the only workable option for using a 21 or 24 on the M6?
>
> I have a similar question regarding the M3: How workable is it to
> approximate the entire VF view to that of the 35mm lens?

I don't see how that is possible... I have a hard enough time see the 50mm
frame, keep having to move my eye from side to side, maybe I'm just wierd like
that, also the 50mm frame is like just at the edge of everything viewable in
the viewfinder... maybe like a 40mm but certaintly not 35.

Michael Garmisa------kilemall@shell.excelsior.net------11-May-98 16:18:37
- --------http://shell.excelsior.net/~kilemall/-------ICQ # 11583837-------
- ------PGP key at: http://shell.excelsior.net/~kilemall/kilemall.asc------