Subject: [Leica] Stupid Question Time
From: Royfel <Royfel@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 16:01:14 EDT

A while ago MJ wrote that he was just going to use one camera and one lens and
one enlarging lens.  What was that enlarging lens?  Apo-Rodigon or APO -
Componion?
If the designation APO is a nomenclature to have the three color wavelengths
all converge why is it desirable to have one for b&w printing?  Obviously I'm
shopping for a new enlarging lens, I currently have a Nikkor, will I see any
difference with the two listed above or am I just throwing away money?