Subject: SV: [Leica] Japanese inventiveness
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 11:34:38 +0200

Hej Adrian
 Japenese inventiveness ... Thats an oxymoron that tops Military
intelligence.  Thanks for that one.

> computer cloning clutches: where exactly is the US computer manufacturing
> centre and what do they use for monitor screens, floppy drives, memory
etc
> etc if they don't use products INVENTED and mfd by Japanese companies?

- -----------------------------------
Cheers Adrian, you have just fallen into the hole I dug for you.  Yippee.
Now we are quits for the one you dug for me :-) :-)   Remove INVENTED and
keep mfd and you could have a point.

BTW I was (and still am) discussing basic inventions not variations on a
theme.  I feel comfortable using my Leica or Linhof etc not because of who
invented the concept but because it was built with love and care by
craftsmen who were creating a tool to take photographs.  Not a stolen tool
to use as a trojan horse in an economic war.

Best Regards
Alan Hull