Subject: Re: [Leica] was "State of the Art"
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 18:26:23 -0500

At 04:13 PM 5/10/98 +0000, you wrote:

>Two voices in the wilderness. The best judge on whether a Nikon, Canon
>or Contax is a useful tool is a N, C or Cx user. Not a Leica bigot.

Okay, one more post.

That is a personal attack, and inappropriate in this forum. (Ignoring the
fact that I am a user).

I have owned, and used Nikon, Canon, Pentax, Contax and Leica M and R. Not
to mention Sinar, Linhof, Schneider and Rodenstock lenses. Used them all.
And used Hasslebald, Rollei, Yashica and the Fuji 6x8. For years in some
cases. I am planning to buy $125,000 worth of Canon cameras and lenses for
my staff. (Well, I've already spent about $30,000.)

Yep, I must be a bigot. I'm against anything but Leica. Yep.

If talking about some weak points, wait, more like a less than perfect
ability of a camera's functionality makes me a bigot, then I'm guilty. As
my grandma used to say, when you point at another person, remember, four
fingers are pointing back at yourself.

End of discussion.

=========

Eric Welch