Subject: Re: [Leica] was "State of the Art"
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 13:37:54 +0100

>"Leica bigot"?  Hmm.  Ben, when you run out of ideas, you seem to jump,
>quickly and dramatically, to mud-slinging.
Marc.

Me thinks Ben is but an "SD"  out to catch the tail of Leica Users! :) And
some of us have fallen prey to the devil in answering his wailings! :)

I syggest no matter what he comes back with, delete before opening! :) But
if tempted, as the devil does, read but delete without response! :)

Then the devil himself may go away! :)

Besides when the LUG drops to a low of mudsling and the sillyness this
topic has sunk to, it's time to close the book! AND FORGET IT!

ted