Subject: Re: [Leica] OFF-TOPIC: homepages
From: "vonohlen" <vonohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 11:40:26 -0700

Moin,

There are many free pages.  Try www.geocities.com  They are easy to use =
because you don't have to have a ftp loaded since they have their own =
file transfer system.  The downside is that they will place a temporary =
adverstisement on the page (and the best way to close it is to use the =
close symbol on the adverstisement).  I believe that Hans Pahlen has a =
page on their server.  My daughter just used mine to put some Cinco de =
Mayo day parade photos on at www.geocities.com/NapaValley/6879/main.html =
(not for criticism, but just as names make news, in small towns, =
pictures make news and they are raising money to take a 230 member band =
from California on a tour of Washington, DC this summer).

Pascal writes:|Hello friends,