Subject: Re: [Leica] was "State of the Art"
From: Ben <ben@teco.net>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 07:44:14 +0000

Eric Welch
>I keep looking at images taken with my 19 Elmarit and think they look like
>medium format images on the computer screen at work. I can blow them up so
>that tiny details are in view,

Looking at images on a computer screen - even a 21" one, is hardly a
very good test of a lens. And to say they look like medium format based
on a computer screen - hehehehe. This is about as objective as your F5
comments. i.e. Not objective AT ALL. I now know how reliable your lens
comments must be.