Subject: Re: [Leica] "State of the Art"
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 17:01:50 -0500

At 12:50 PM 5/9/98 +0000, you wrote:

>Ah, Eric, but there are differences that I personally found very nice
>when I switched to Leica.  Like TTL flash metering for any strobe
>dedicated or not including multiple studio type units - Canon and
>Nikon can't do this.  Rear curtain sync at the flip of a switch for
>ANY flash plugged into the sync terminal. I don't think Nikon and
>Canon do this either.  Mirror prefire, the most logical and easy to
>use I have ever encountered.

Harrison! Stop it! Now everyone will want an R8, and the price will go up
or there won't be enough for us. Our carefully planned rumor mongering
about the R8 being buggy is about to be blown! Can't you keep anything a
secret?

Shhhh...   :-)

=========

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

The young child is looking in the world to find himself -
reflected in a mirror with a thousand faces.

- -Maria Montessori