Subject: Re: [Leica] Solm's Lack of Quality
From: Larry Kopitnik <kopitnil@mra-inc.com>
Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 13:33:11 -0500

If you really want sloppy, screwed-up stuff, with everything from defective
glass to totally inoperative bodies, get involved with Contax G1 & 2.
Really bad.

I'll not pretend to have handled the amount of Contax G equipment that Don
has. And perhaps they have changed since I had mine. But I must say that
when I owned a G1 and 3 of the Zeiss lenses, their build quality was
superb, they operated flawlessly, and the quality of photos they could
produce was unsurpassed (I only sold them because I decided I really didn't
need another camera system).

Larry