Subject: [Leica] FS: Chrome M6, 35 Sum Asph, 75 Sum, Chrome 90
From: "Art Searle" <w2nra@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 17:25:00 -0400

I have decided to sell my Leica M6 and lenses.  I have the following
forsale in USA only:

Leica M6 Chrome - 3 months old - with paperwork and box.  $1,550

Leica 35mm f/1.4 Summilux ASPH - 6 months old - with paperwork and box.
$2,050
(I paid $2,795 after rebate for this lens.)

Leica 75mm f/1.4 Summilux - 5 months old - with paperwork and box.  This is
a made in Canada lens and was the latest version with built in lens hood
until the new German lighter version came out a few weeks ago.  I am also
including 2 brand new B+W 60mm filters I have, the UV and the Softfocus.
$1,950

Leica 90mm f/2.8 Elmarit-M - 3 months old - with paperwork and box.  This
is latest version.  $925

As a package, I'll sell everything for $6,000

All prices included shipping with prepayment.

The CONDITION of everything is officially MINT MINUS but I dare anyone to
tell the difference of any of the above from brand new.  All pieces are
excellent samples without manufacturing flaws as far as I can detect.
There are no flaws or marks in lens coatings or exterior surfaces.

Art

PS:  For those that want to know why I am selling these items, I have
decided to go back to my SLR system.  As an avid hiker and amateur nature
snapshooter, I find that carrying 2 systems adds bulk.  Obviously I cannot
do without long telephoto equipment.

Art Searle, W2NRA, w2nra@erols.com, Lake Grove, Long Island, NY, USA