Subject: RE: [Leica] "State of the Art"
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 13:24:02 -0400

Auto winders do turn some photographers into button pushers, but I suspect
that's what those photographers were prior to autowinders - or what we used
to call motor drives. For other photographers they are both a convenience
and a device that can enable the photographer to produce a sequence he or
she could otherwise never produce.