Subject: Re: [Leica] Life Mag Eisey Issue
From: Shawn London <srlondon@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 19:37:49 -0500

>I hadn't heard of this Life issue, is it a recent one, as I would like to
>pick up a copy. Can anyone help with this info?

It is still on the newsstands in the states.  The title is, "The Best
Magazine Photography of the Year", along with the tacky "collector's
edition" label on top.  It is worth picking up, as there are many great
photos in there and an interesting feature on Salgado in the back (across
from an ad for an M6).