Subject: Re: [Leica] Q for the pros
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 19:18:28 +0200

> Fr=E5n: Donal Philby=20
>=20
> I do love Beken's stuff.  Rented a video the other day about the compan=
> and very impressed.
>=20
> Unfortunately, my task is a bit different.
=20
> Gimme a J-boat anyday!

Only if you leave the gyro stabilisor, the power chase boat, the radios,
and 87 rolls of film at the dock.  Then position yourself in a rowboat on
the lee side of a megaton monster moving at 15 knots and hope that you ha=
ve
calculated HIS leeway and your drift correctly or you would be under his
bow.  Dead.  Dont forget. Cowes roads has fierce tides.  Seriously Donal,=
=20
Its not THAT easy.  :-)  :-)  :-)
=20
> Maybe I'll post a few on web site in a couple days.

That would be nice.  But aren't they advertisers copywrite? i assume you
were paid for jolling about. God am I jealous?

Alan Hull