Subject: Re: [Leica] 75/1.4 Summilux
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 06:34:59 +0200

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for the lead. I have found a second-hand one in the meantime, at the
Leicashop in Vienna. It arrived yesterday. It is in mint condition; I got it
for $1750, which is about 60.000 BEF, compared to the price of 87.000 BEF for
a demo unit here in Belgium. So I am quite pleased with the deal and with the
service from Leicashop.

Nathan