Subject: Re: [Leica] Contacting Jim Kuelh ?
From: dci@aa.net (Don Chatterton)
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 16:54:24 -0800

Phong:

You wrote:
>Hi LUGers,
>
>    I have been trying to contact Jim Kuelh at his number (515) 225-0110,
>    and his phone is always busy.  I must have tried more than 10 times
>    though out the day, today.  Any body knows what's happening with
>    Jim ?  Thanks,
>
>- Phong

Jim is, and has been, one of my best friends for over 20 years. He is only
one man, and has decided to handle just one order at a time, and leaves the
phone off the hook, until that order is filled, and then takes the next
one.

This is his way to keep from going crazy, as 90%  of ALL calls are just
questions, questions, questions and more questions from other dealers, pawn
brokers and just those curious about Leica, and who will buy from the
cheapest dealer after you have spent 30 minutes explaining things to them.

So, instead of finally exploding from this overload, Jim is smart enough to
just back off and handle what he can do right...and keep his blood pressure
under control.

Jim is a great guy, and worth waiting for....hope this answers your question

Don Chatterton/Seattle