Subject: Re: [Leica] Archives question
From: "Boreham" <boreham@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 09:22:21 +0100

Patrick,
Thank you very much for your posting on getting the archives ( and Bob for
his addition). I have successfully retrieved some digests.
However without any kind of search system or contents lists they are as
good as useless if you want to know about about a particular topic. Great
as a lucky dip to pass the time while recovering from an op like I am
(finding normal LUG traffic to low to pass time!)
Do lists like Contax and Medium format have amazingly public spirited
individuals who do the organizing out of the goodness of their hearts, or
what?
Mike