Subject: Re: [Leica] (no subject)
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 22:13:07 -0500

At 08:18 PM 5/4/98 -0400, you wrote:

>first a 50 1.4.  One question?  Who blacks out the meter readings on the lens
>scale with magic marker?  Are you really that confused?  Do you also black
out

Belive it or not, some people think the metric system is designed by
communists to destroy the world. :-)

Really!

(Most of them that I knew lived in Alberta, Canada. <G>)

I'll bet the metric system was designed so they could make tape just wide
enough to cover  up little red dots. :-)
Drug kingpin Amado Carrillo Fuentes...died from nine hours of
liposuction and plastic surgery -- or, as it's commonly known here in
Beverly Hills, natural causes.

Bill Maher