Subject: [Leica] Leica III a model G
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 16:31:21 -0300

Sorry to bother the list about this.  A gentleman in Calgary wanted to buy
this camera from me and I have lost his email address.  My desktop is in
being serviced and I forgot to transfer the email messages to my lap top.

Could that person please forward me their shipping info again.  I hoped to
ship it today, otherwise it will have to wait until i get my desktop back
from service tomorrow.

I apologize to the list for the intrusion.

Regards

Robert Stevens