Subject: Re: [Leica] van Haesbroeck Leica book
From: Lucien <director@ubi.edu>
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 18:24:14 +0200

Bud wrote

>Could someone tell me about Leica, a History.
>What does it cover?  Is it available in English (in the U.S.)?
>Is it as extensive as the $89 Hove book on Leica?

Bud,

Check on Erwin Puts page about Leica Books

<http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/magazine/books.html>

I will add to his comment, that there is some prototypes of
camera that you will find only there.(revised edition)
But the book is really expensive.
Maybe it will be wiser to wait for van Haesbroeck's new book.

Lucien