Subject: Re: [Leica] theives, dots, lens, M3 wide lenses
From: "Steven Blutter" <sblutter@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 06:32:01 -0500

collapsable 4.0 elmar gave me great results for many years - and can be
found at great prices - for travelling however, have you thought about the
4.0 elmar-c?  designed for the cl, i've found it to be just as small, but
sharper

- --Steven Blutter--
sblutter@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~sblutter/