Subject: [Leica] 6.3 Telyts
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 09:20:35 -0500

Doug,
Do you use the shoulder mount?  I've passed on these lenses in the past
because I thought they'd be cumbersome to focus.  I'm really glad to hear
your glowing recommendation.  I've got an SL that I use with Kodachrome 200
and I felt it would have the perfect viewfinder and steadiness for the
Telyts.
Bud

snip
The viewfinder plays a major role in your experience with these lenses.  The
viewfinder I like best (in fact the camera I find ideal for these lenses) is
the Leicaflex SL.  I haven't used the R8 so I don't know how that
combination will work.

IMHO, the real advantage of these lenses is the handling.
Snip
- -Doug