Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Whingers and whiners.
From: Chris Bitmead <chrisb@ans.com.au>
Date: Sat, 02 May 1998 06:58:56 +0000

Eric Welch wrote:

> Several people have expressed a desire for this thread to go away. It is
> not Leica specific and has expanded to an intolerable level. Off topic only
> goes so far, and when people start asking you to take it to private email,
> that's probably the time to do just that.

Very well.

I'll leave you all to go on discussing who invented the computer,
how to avoid getting bogged in a 4 wheel drive, which car is most
like a Leica, and whether or not British sports cars are or are
not reliable. Strange you want to attack me for wanting to
discuss camera lenses, so I am unsubscribing.