Subject: Re: [Leica] New member intro & some questions
From: Robert Rose <rjr@usip.com>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 09:15:57 -0700

Some members are concerned that the red Leica logo announces to the world and to would be criminals that you have an expensive camera.  They put black tape over the logo to make it more discreet.  Then, of course, you have to debate what kind of tape, etc.

I don't think it matters much.  But then, I have a chrome camera and the tape would look silly.

Hey, can you post some shots with your new camera?

Bob

>>> Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be> 04/30 11:08 PM >>>
Hi Bob,

What's with the black tape???