Subject: Re: [Leica] Billingham Alice & Other bags
From: "Ken Lee" <ken.lee@HBC.COM>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 08:41:47 -0400

David,

Thanks for the reply.  So far, this is the smallest bag I have, and I am
still trying to figure out the best way to get all the Leica stuff in
there.  For around town, I generally just carry the camera around my neck
and an extra lens and film in a pocket. In the summer, I have a small non
photographic waist (fanny) pack which holds 1 lens and some film.

Ken

> From: DFeldman <DFeldman@aol.com>
> To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Billingham Alice & Other bags
> Date: Thursday, April 30, 1998 9:19 PM
>
> In a message dated 4/30/98 10:51:07 AM EST, ken.lee@HBC.COM writes:
>
> << I am also curious about the permanently attached
>  divider which divides the interior into a narrow and wide compartment.
Is