Subject: Re: [Leica] Tri-Elmar-M & Universal Polarizer-M
From: "Patrick R. McKee" <photonewsnetwork@ameri-com.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 21:13:10 -0400

Hello Art,
Most of the prices will reflect the price less the rebate. This was a topic
of someone's post a few weeks ago. A few prices will remain the same
meaning that as of tomorrow they basically cost more than today. One
example is the Tri-Elmar that has  a retail advertised price of $2295. With
the rebate it would cost $100. less. One of the M 50s will also remain the
same, thus making it $100. more tomorrow. The best example might be the
R180 APO that remains at the same price thus making it $500. more tomorrow
than today.
I really did not study all of the prices yet, only the more popular ones, I
had to make a number of changes on my website. They should now reflect the
May 1 prices.
Pat
PNN
prm@photonewsnetwork.com