Subject: Re: [Leica] New member intro & some questions
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 21:51:54 +0200

Bob,

Just as I suspected, a topic of burning controversy! I have decided to leave the filter off and take my chances.

I will post my serial number to Guido, who kindly offered to check it for me. As for long lenses, I WANT the 1.4/75mm Summilux but will most likely settle for the 2.8/90mm Elmarit due to cost considerations.

Nathan