Subject: RE: [Leica] Summer Plans
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@HBC.COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 09:59:12 -0400

Noel,

Thank you for the very kind offer.  I currently live in Toronto. I have been
an M  shooter for the last 3 years. I am not planning on heading to your
beautiful part of the country this year, but have filed the message away. I
have only been west once, and shot that with a Pentax. I am looking forward
to a return trip with a system which can almost do the scenery justice.

Ken